Saturday, June 25, 2011

The craft room is in need of a little love...

As I walked into Micheal's crafts today I became a little sad.  My scrapbook/craft room has been in complete disarray since my youngest child was born.  My craft room used to be in his room and I had the whole room to myself, when I created his nursery I had to move it upstairs and share it with T and his hunting goods.  Anyone that knows him knows that he is the most unorganized individual on the face of the earth.  He unpacks NO bags ever and if he uses it it usually doesn't find a way back to its home, it's new home becomes where he leaves it.  For 10 years this has driven me pretty much batty but I guess I have learned to love him for it because I haven't killed him yet. I was raised that everything you own has a home, you use it and put it back in it's home and then the next time you need it you know exactly where it is.  Not sure who is right or wrong but that's a whole different post.  What can I say opposites attract!

The moral to this story is that my craft room needs a serious makeover.  Today I began thinking this will probably have to be a winter project as we already have a construction project going on outside.  Here are some craft rooms that I heart.  I haven't decided what colors to use but the organization of these make me a happy girl!






No comments:

Post a Comment