Thursday, June 2, 2011

Our girl's love Taylor!

Several months ago my BFF, her daughter and mine decided we should go and see Taylor Swift in concert.  Unfortunately I was in charge of tickets and failed my girls by waiting to long to begin looking for them. Might I add that these tickets go QUICK! 

 I was oh so excited when I heard that she was selling tickets in Nashville to her last dress rehearsal before going on her "Speak Now" tour to benefit the tornado victims in the south.  How awesome is that! 

I have heard lots of people say that they don't think that she is a good singer but I have to disagree.  I think she is precious and such an innocent gal. She is mature beyond her years and such a talented artist in her music writing and stage presence. She is definitely someone for our young girls to look up to.

Here is my favorite song on her new CD.  




Don't ask me how I made it inside with my large camera but guess what I did and I got some pretty good pictures!








Thanks Taylor, we had fun!




1 comment: