Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Ahhh RELAXATION!

Someone on the outside looking in might not realize it but I struggle for balance.  As all working mommas do I'm sure. I don't remember what bought up this conversation but my gyno once told me "You know those people that look like they have it all together, they're on medication because I prescribe it". I couldn't help but chuckle. I know you are thinking of one of these people you know right now.  The ones who breeze into places with perfectly dressed kids and family and never look stressed or just look like things are always going their way.  You know someone like this don't deny it!

 It seems like if things are in order and going smooth at work something is falling apart at home and vise versa. And if everything is going perfect both places I'm looking for what might be about to fall apart or need to be done.  By falling apart, I don't mean major catastrophes just life in general.  Laundry, grocery shopping, the lawn, taking time to make memories etc. Most of this is probably stress that I put on myself to make things perfect but nonetheless it's who I am.

This week I took a long weekend off and made a deal with myself I would do nothing but have fun with my sweet family! Since Thursday, we have had tons of fun. 

So far we have been on a "JUNGLE RUN"



Loved on the Animals!


Played a little putt putt...


I even started and finished a whole book.  A friend told me about this book on Wednesday and she was right it is a must read.  You will cry, you've been warned!




We rode this at Holiday World along with lots of more fun rides....


And we saw lots of these!



I have to say I already dread Tuesday morning back to our routine. 
Happy 4th everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment