Today I was sitting at lunch with Mallory and one of her friends. I was listening to them giggle, tell LOTS of stories, and I think I even heard them talking about boys. Thank goodness it wasn't them talking about liking one, just that one was stupid!
I know she is growing everyday but do you ever just sit and think about how quick time really goes? As I stood outside the dressing room today as they tried on dresses for the Father/Daugther Dance this weekend I was surrounded by the baby section. I looked around the room and all I could think was it was yesterday! Yesterday I dressed her in those cute smocked dresses, yesterday I heard her speak her first word (dada) watched her take her first steps, ride her first bike, look at the ocean for the first time, watch her love animals and tell us she would someday be a veginarian. (Veterinarian) Yesterday I swear she was telling us she loved us too much with those chocolate eyes sparking!
When I got home this afternoon I pulled out of her old scrapbooks and pictures and they sure made me smile. What a pretty life I lead and what a pretty little girl God loaned me.







No comments:
Post a Comment