Thursday, January 13, 2011

An Ahhha Moment...

Do you ever look around your decorated house that you just loved last month and all of a sudden decide it needs a change?  Our house is somewhat new, well 6 years old this year if you consider that new.  When we built, I painted the main walls in the living area and up the stairs a gold color. One bathroom is a sage green and one a deep chocolate brown.  Over the years I have changed the gold in the kitchen to a deep burnt orange because the living area leads right into the kitchen. 

I have been thinking I might paint or maybe just adding some different wall decor.  All of a sudden it came to me today that a little splash of teal blue might be cool with the colors I already have.  I began shopping and am super excited about my finds and getting started. 

If you have never shopped Etsy you should certainly give it a look.  I LOVE this website! Most everything is handmade by some seriously talented people. This is my first find in my new color AQUA!  Can't wait to get it here and begin a new look.



No comments:

Post a Comment