Eating Toliet Paper
Have I ever told you how much I love this child? He makes the little light inside of me shine! I never thought I could be changed as much as I was with the birth of my first child but guess what? I am. Each of my children have taught me something about myself, and have made me grow as a person. They inspire me to want to be better at everything I do. My first child would have never been able to get away with making a mess with the toliet paper. (Poor Girl) Today I am happy because I am giving it my all to let go and not worry about messes. Thank you Lord that no matter how big of a mess with our lives or even with toliet paper with your help they can always be cleaned up!


No comments:
Post a Comment