This weekend has been a rather hard one. I received a phone call that could have changed my life completely. Through the tears and worry, I was reminded that I had two options, one was to sit around and hope nothing bad happened or to put on my big momma panties and take control of the situation. Of course I chose option B, I'm not really a sit around and wait kinda girl.
As I looked in the mirror this morning I was reminded just how much people's eyes really do tell their story. Mine were certainly a little sad and tired looking. My eyes are some kind of green, blue and maybe a little grey but they never lie. If they are sad they show it, if they are tired, you guessed it. They really do tell my story.
What do your eyes say about you? Are they really the window to your soul or can you disguise it? If you can, I'm super jealous!


No comments:
Post a Comment