Monday, March 28, 2011

Just for the day...

If you could be anyone in the whole world for a day who would it be?  This is a tough one for sure. There are so many "cool" people in the world.  Instead of just one I think I have a list for many different reasons. Here are my top fav's and why!


# 1 - Jennifer Aniston
This chick is my idol.  If I could chose to look like anyone in the world this would be my pick! I cannot even imagine waking up in the mornings with all of this prettiness to work with!

# 2 - Ashley Judd

Talk about having the WHOLE package.  You can actually see her personality shining through when she smiles.  If I could have anyone else's personality and "be happy all of the time attitude" it would be this gal.


Reason # 2 to be an idol is she's a Kentucky GIRL! Is there anything better than a Kentucky girl really?

# 3 - Katie Couric

Not sure about you but this gal wows me every time I hear her speak.  She is so serious and classy with a great personality to go along with it.  Sorry ole' Meredith Vierra you just can't compete with my girl Katie.  The Today Show has been pretty lame since you took over. If I could have the class and business sense of anyone of all time it would be Katie Couric.

# 4 - Kate Middleton
If I could trade places with someones lifestyle just for the day I would have to chose Kate Middleton.  These two are one of my favorite couples to follow, from the outside looking in they seem like the perfect pair.  And who couldn't handle being Princess and married to a prince for the day!

And last but certainly not least!  If I could have one date night with a celebrity it would have to be with :

# 5 - Bradley Cooper


See there he is saying "Good Night Melissa, I'll never forget you". See he loves me already! But seriously he is about the best looking thing since Tim Stewart!


Well that's all for now, thank you for listening to my "Celebrity Choice Awards" for the day!










No comments:

Post a Comment