Isn't it funny how close you get to the people you work with. There are times I feel like work is a second home. Sometimes it feels like your only home long enough to shower and sleep and back at it again. In the past few years I have had the privilege to work with a great girl, but today we had to say our goodbye's. She lives in another county and got a job closer to home. I'm super excited for her but after she left today I realized that the place really isn't going to be the same without her. She had a great knowledge for our line of business and was the most alike me of anyone else in our office. Oh and I forgot to mention she shares the same name as my daughter! I kinda dread tomorrow because she won't be around. I hope we can stay in touch and if our paths go different directions she certainly touched my life!
Good Luck MALLORY!


No comments:
Post a Comment