- The SUN is finally shining.
- Mallie picked the first "Easter Flower" in our yard this morning.
- Even though my hubby feels bad he is so sweet when he's sick.
- Mallory's first soccer game is tomorrow.
- Linkoln has his 9th tooth today.
- My bulldog and kids get to play outside this weekend.
- I get to complete New Year's resolution # 2 and make my momma in law a birthday cake. (The New Year's resolution is to make every family member a cake on their birthday.)
- My momma is doing great! YAY!
- My Dad is coming home tomorrow.
- Kentucky Basketball (Need I say more)
- I get to see my brother and sister in law and nephew this weekend if TS feels better of course.
- It's my leave work early FRIDAY! Bankers really do have great hours. :)
- There is absolutely nothing that I have to do this weekend, only what I want.
- I get to actually cook in my kitchen. Our weeks are crazy so we usually eat light during the week.
- A lady in my church taught me the basics of quilting this week.
- I am excited about making Link a T-shirt for Mal's soccer game.
- It's warm outside!
- Not even one person attempted to pinch me yesterday.
- Almost flip flop weather
- Warm air
- 100% on Spelling Test? Let's hope
- Grocery store shopping alone (Anyone who shops with children understands why this is a happy)
- Movie/Pallet nights
- Bulldog BATH! MUCH NEEDED
- I have one of the very best friends in the world who has kept my child on Friday's now since Christmas. Appreciate her so!
Friday, March 18, 2011
25 (VERY RANDOM) Things to be happy about on this FRIDAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment