Lord Jesus, I come to you today thankful that it's almost over! Girl Scout cookie delivery that is. Two more stops to collect money and we are done for another year.
I ran across this picture on the Internet today and every time I look at it I giggle out loud. If you don't have a daughter about this age, the picture describes it all!
Most "Girl Scout MOMS" are probably a little bit more organized than I have been I should say. I ordered in two separate orders and instead of a Meth Lab in my trunk I had a cookie lab, literally "the cookie monster on wheels". You know it really is hard to organize cookies in a trunk but it sure beats cluttering up the house. The funny part was, I thought I was doing so good with my organization until I gave a couple of orders to the wrong people and had to purchase 13 extra boxes to make everyone else's order right! Oops! Oh and don't forget about the 10 lbs that came along with these things. Now you tell me, could you really drive around with over 200 boxes of
cookies in your trunk and not partake just a sample every now and again?
But on a more serious note, thank you to everyone for your orders. You made my Girl Scout's day and well she didn't have to you know. (The picture above) :)



No comments:
Post a Comment