What can I say I'm a country girl at heart and needless to say a romantic. I often think about what my "dream home" would include if I could have anything.
I promise one day when my children are grown and happy and won't come along and wipe their sweet little Cheetos hands on my white sofa I will have this, but until I will just dream.
A sweet Victorian nestled in a sweet country place where I would sit on my front porch swing in my cotton dress and sip lemonade.
Or maybe a little less Victorian and a little more farm house.
Looking out of my front door would be a screen door, the first sign of a country cottage.
Inside it must have a claw foot tub! This is my ultimate dream!
And the pretty white bed! This is where the "DO NOT TOUCH WITH YOUR CHEETOS HANDS" comes into play.
The Farm House sink is a must.
And last but certainly not least it must be surrounded with a white fence.
Right now I wouldn't trade my Cheetos hands furniture for any of this but one day when they are big this is my dream. What's a country girl to do but dream....
Do you have a favorite place that you dream of?









No comments:
Post a Comment