1.) I was over a month late and was supposed to be born in April. My name was to be April Dawn. Guess I didn't like that because I was born the 1st day of May. Thank God they chose Melissa Dawn and not May!
2.) I think that you should dress up and show up on time no matter what.
3.) I was a bank teller when I met my husband, he was a customer every Friday at 4:00 p.m.
4.) I love everything girlie.
5.) I love the fall! Pumpkins, hayrides,colorful leaves, football and the cool air.
6.) We had a Christmas wedding 10 years ago this year with a Christmas tree with 3000
Christmas lights.
7.) I love to be barefoot! I even got married barefoot, but no one knew my dress was
way to long. :)
8.) I am a country girl at heart.
9.) I think classy is the best pretty there is.
10.) I had no hair until I was 5 and even then it was thin and short and white. I
hung a dish towel on my head and pretended my hair was long.
11.) I love to take pictures that tell a story.
12.) I have always wanted an English Bulldog, I finally made that dream a reality
this year. WOW, they are fun and a pain in the rear to take care of.
13.) I have a hard time saying NO to anyone.
14.) I don't do selfish people very well.
15.) I really love rainy days every now and then.
16.) I always have silly putty on my desk at work. I love to play with it throughout the day.
17.) I can't work in a space that is not organized and clean.
18.) I love to scrapbook, I hope to leave some great memories of our days for my children when I'm gone.
19.) During my first pregnancy when they told me it was a GIRL, I could hardly
sleep at night because I was so excited.
20.) It takes a LOT to get me angry but if you ever do I promise you will know!
21.) Favorite color - blue.
22.) If I could own one business it would be a greenhouse full of pretty flowers.
23.) I am a morning person and can't understand why other people are not.
24.) If you want to see my blood pressure get high mistreat a child!
25.) I hate when people don't stop on the street to pay their respect for funeral
processions.
26.) I love to decorate.
27.) I love to mow the grass.
28.) I didn't know a single thing about little boys but man am I learning.
29.) I love to take old things and make them new.
30.) My favorite ice cream is chocolate.
31.) My castle is really yellow and little but I love it.
32.) I keep all cards that I receive, birthday, thank you everything. Even e-cards. I love to look back on them.
33.) I would love to become more involved with an orphan ministry once my kids are older.
34.) I have a hard time leaving my house without makeup.
35.) I love polka dots.
36.) I can count on one hand the things that truly scare me.
37.) My favorite movie would have to be "The Five People You Meet In Heaven".
38.) The older I get the more I realize that people use you to get what they need and true friends are hard to come by.
39.) I hate hate to grocery shop!
40.) I eat mayonnaise with my french fries. Don't you say gross until you try it! :)
41.) I have the best mother in law a girl could ask for.
42.) My husband and I built our own house, well actually I was probably more just in the way but I did paint the whole thing.
43.) I love the beach but don't get there enough.
44.) I listen mostly to country music and KLove!
45.) I rarely use sunscreen and I know one day I will regret it.
46.) I love to throw stuff away.
47.) Growing up I was raised on a farm. Not many summer days went without running behind a tractor in a tobacco patch or feeding baby calf's with a bottle.
48.) I met my best friend on the kindergarten bus and even though I don't see her enough, I love her more than she will ever know!
49.) Sunday mornings in my family you got up and went to church, you didn't know any different. I hope my kids will someday say the same.
50.) I really have a hard time putting myself first.
51.) Hopeless romantic.
52.) I am a mattress snob and can't sleep on anything but my tempurpedic.
53.) I am awful at snow skiing!
54.) I work better under pressure.
55.) I love to entertain. Parties, showers, or just dinner. :)
Sunday, August 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


you are such a great fun person - i wish we had more time to know each other better! love reading these about you.
ReplyDelete