Well it's finally here, what I've wanted to do for a long time now. For the past few years I have wanted to be a part of the Leadership Paducah class in our town. This class was established in 1984 ( I was 4!!) and is a program to develop leadership potential men and women in our local area. The class is comprised of diverse individuals from many different industries and backgrounds. It is designed to give a better understanding of our local area and the relationships that make this community great!
The program goes for nine months and from what I hear you get pretty close to the other individuals in your class. I met all of these individuals last week at an orientation and I think it's going to be a great opportunity! Today at noon we are leaving to attend an overnight leadership retreat at a Boy Scout camp in Tennessee. My father and aunt have been through this program along with many co-workers and from what I hear it is a blast! I have a strong fear of heights and from what I have heard it should challenge me for sure.
Can't wait to tell you how it went, say a little prayer for me!


No comments:
Post a Comment